Are you having trouble getting or staying pregnant? I did too.
Being a nutritionist, I thought I was pretty knowledgeable when it came to getting my body prepared naturally for pregnancy. When I couldn’t hold onto a pregnancy and had long periods of infertility in between, I was told that it was my age. My eggs were old. I believed them.
But if I had met Annette Presley in those years, I’m pretty confident that she would have looked at my situation a little differently. And I would have learned a ton about improving my chances of maintaining a healthy pregnancy with simple nutrition changes that the clinics are not telling you.
Annette is a registered dietician and functional nutritionist and specializes in helping women get pregnant and stay pregnant naturally after a miscarriage or infertility.
In this episode, she tells of her rebellion against one particular recommendation that dieticians were making that wasn’t backed up by the science. This discovery led her down her own path to developing the Mommy Maker Method.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How Annette’s journey to the Mommy Maker Method started with divine inspiration to approach a woman who, unbeknownst to Annette, had been trying to get pregnant for nearly 2 years
- Why your genes do not have to determine your destiny and how to turn off the ones that block baby-making
- The one mineral that might be the culprit keeping you from getting pregnant
- Three tips for improving your chances of getting and staying pregnant
A few of the highlights:
- 4:00 – How Annette discovered that a key recommendation dieticians make was dead wrong
- 9:40 – The divine message Annette received that led her to reach out to her first fertility client and help her get pregnant in 3 months
- 13:15 – The impact that the environment has on your fertility
- 15:15 – How to shield the body from toxins you can’t avoid and the one mineral you need
- 17:43 – Nutrigenomics and how to switch on your baby-making genes
- 25:15 – top tips for improving your chances of getting and staying pregnant
Rate, Review and Follow on Apple Podcasts!
If you found this episode valuable and supportive of your emotional journey after your loss, please consider rating and reviewing my show. By doing that, you’ll be helping other women just like you to find the comfort and support that they are looking for too. Click here to leave a review and follow!
References from this episode:
Annette’s website: getpregnantplan.com
Free consultation with Annette: getpregnanteasier.com
Free mini-course: No BS Meal Planning
Facebook: The Mommy Maker
LinkedIn: Annette Presley